Project Management | Risk management | Project Execution Plan
Delivering a successful project - on time, on budget and achieving quality requirements to sustain its life span - relies on a number of key factors;
1. Detailed preparation stage during which business requirements, risks, constraints and stakeholder interests are fully understood.
2. Robust controls maintained throughout the life of the project will ensure challenges are effectively addressed.
3. Technical capabilities, experience and confidence to interact at all stakeholder levels - Contractors, Suppliers, Design Consultants and Clients.
Our approach is twofold;
1. Process Project Management. In every business environment, the process must be managed and be transparent to key stakeholders. Calla Woods approach is to manage the process in the background through our in-house PM support team. This team prides itself on process and data. Many Project Management firms rely heavily on the process to achieve results. More often than not, the process is managed by inexperienced professionals with little or no technical background.
2. Technical Project Management. The Technical expertise is fundamental to project success. Suppliers, Contractors, Design Consultants and Clients may be speaking the same language, but fail to effectively communicate when it comes to the technicalities of a project. This is why an experienced and confident Project Manager is key to success. A respected figurehead on a project will eliminate many issues and become a trusted partner to all stakeholders.
Calla Woods put client interests first, ensuring we deliver the outcomes that matter to you. We develop a culture of partnerships, understanding and clarity on all projects. We only deploy our senior staff on projects. Our support team remain in the background and only interact with our senior staff to best equip them for delivering results. Our clients will only ever communicate with our senior management team. Our corporate structure enables our team to work to their strengths so our clients receive the best possible service.
Questions about this Service?
Project Management Leader
Project Case Study
Calla Woods are providing Project Management and Quantity Surveying services for a private residence renovation in the Southside of Hong Kong.
The project has a budget of US3.7 Million and a construction timeline of nine (9) months. The residence was stripped back to shell & core with all new electrical, plumbing and drainage systems installed. The 10,000 sq/ft residence includes staff quarters, a gym and a wine cellar along with regular living quarters.